Monday, April 22, 2013

And she is off to the Philippines!

Hey everyone it is Courtney, Vanessa's little sister. Vanessa is currently on a plane to the Tokyo right now and then headed to the Philippines. I got to talk to her for a while this morning. She is SO EXCITED! You all know how happy Vanessa is right? Well try multiplying that happiness by 5. Not even joking! She has the light of Christ burning within her. I am SO SO SO proud of her and I KNOW its where she needs to be! She bore her testimony to us in Tagalog. I truly think that was the first time i realized the power of the spirit. The spirit speaks in ALL languages, it is from the heart. I could feel the spirit so strong! I love her so much and she is a great example to me!
Love,
Courtney<3  as Vanessa would say Baby Woo!  

No comments:

Post a Comment