Okay so something that I say to myself every week is,,I LIVE IN ASIA!!!!!
How crazy is that!? I am living all across the ocean and
1000's of miles away. I forget at times. It is such a weird thing to comprehend
at times.
I made a list of things I keep forgetting to write about and
I am sure there are so many more things I have forgotten, but here is goes
haha:
I weighed in like 3 weeks ago... lost 12 pounds haha. All my
MTC weight. I feel so much healthier though and hope I can keep it all off. I
have been fed a lot of fried chicken this week lol
Since I have been here, 2 tricees have broken down, once
right after we were on it... out in the middle of this dirt road, i felt so bad
for the driver, and then once when we were in a brown out and it was pitch
dark... it was the day after, i was on the back of the tricee, standing on this
step part, and it wouldn't start haha
i have been making no bake cookies (: (we have no oven, aka
no oven needed) and they are my fav, and we use fresh coconut shavings (:
Mom can you send me the caramel corn recipe? We made popcorn
this week for our companionship study snack on the stove... unique way to make
it but it works
Members in the ward keep giving me avocados, from their avocado
trees, and we have been making guacamole (: (hahah so many of these bullets are
on food hahaha I promise I have lost weight hahah)
this little neighbor boy of ours, who is 3 years old, has a
"crush crush" as they say.. on me haha he always runs out to see me
walk by, then run and hides when i smile at him haha he is so cute....
hopefully a picture to come with him, i have yet to take one
tonight we have Family Home Evening with the Zabala family
and it is SamSam's bday and he is turning 2 so we are buying him a little cake
(:
oh one more food story... this one is so funny.... so i
found this little pizza stand and we had walked like 5 miles that day, soaked
in sweat I thought hey 18 pesos not bad, then we were going to go teach our
last lesson for the night. I was content crossing the street eating my pizza
and this bike came zooming up (people don’t have the right away here lol) and i
saw it and stopped... my companion didn’t... it seriously missed here my
inches.... like she was okay and everything, but how would that have gone
telling our mission president... "Sorry i was eating my pizza while my
companion was hit by a bike" haha so grateful it didn’t happen.
Wow food topic today lol let’s just say i am really loving
it here haha
So my area/ward will have 4 missionaries in 2 weeks because
our ward boundaries are huge and we have soooo many less actives. so there will
be two new sisters living with us and the other sisters will be next door
(Sister Farnes and Sister Christensen). So we will have 4 sister missionaries
in our Goa 2nd Ward, which will be so helpful and good. I am excited.
Ano pa? I am happy, even though we had no water today and I
took a body cloth shower hahaha. Life is good though and I have learned that I
just have to look past the physical things that go on, and the bugs, food,
rain, lack of water. They are not a big deal in the scheme of things, and I am
blessed with so much.
I do love letters though so feel free to Dearelder.com...
its free (: or write one of you like... it just takes a while either way.
This week, good luck on graduation Courtney, your mission
farewell Kira, Happy birthday Dad, and welcome home Elder Larson!
Keep the faith and trust in the Lord with your whole heart.
He knows whats best for you (:
xoxoxoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment